Sunday 15 August 2010

THE BLACKEST CURSE




This is my first Integrity buy since To Die For which I believe came out in 2003. I think the whole non buying of Integ stuff was mainly due to the amount of absolute idiots that latched on to the band and the amount of Integ rip off bands that were forming on a weekly basis. Luckily I've come to my senses now and bought this here Lp on a whim from a local record store (Beatdown Records, Newcastle). Anyway apparently 1000 were pressed on this kinda clouded clear vinyl, with 700 on white and 300 on clear red, with a total first press of 2000. I wasn't sure what I'd be getting but I admit this record is a grower and sticks to the tried and tested Integ formula. In fact this record makes me wanna bat someone in the face, its so goddamn aggressive! I think my only gripe with this release is the fact that rather than have a lyric sheet/booklet included the band have opted for a huge poster instead, which is kinda weird because the cd version does have a booklet included. Oh well small whine aside this is a top notch record. MICHAAAAA!

No comments: