Thursday 6 August 2009

COWS AND BEER



Not the reissue recently done on Barbarian Records but the original version sound copy. This was a weird score because initially I bought the ep minus a cover for $20 with the the intention of somehow getting a xerox of the sleeve (Which I did). Luckily tho I had a contact who informed me that his copy of the record had been damaged and he couldn't be bothered searching for another but e was willing to give me the og sleeve and insert for $10. Obviously I snagged them and put all of these components together. Saved me about $90 - 100!! Great mid western hardcore from a band that redefined their own sound on every subsequent release. This and the first lp are essential listening pieces.

2 comments:

mcs said...

Never heard this band. But the title of the record made me laugh. "Cows and beer".. I was wondering if it was some kind of reference to having a beer and burger or something... haha!

Anyway, the internet told me the answer... cows and beer, what else is there in wisconsin?

Lins87 said...

hahaha yeah bit like N Yorks!!