Thursday 30 July 2009

NEGATIVE APPROACH




I can't begin to explain how stoked I was when I secured this bad boy in a deal recently. Ok so it's a second press but its a NEG APPROACH ep and that's pretty much all that matters to me. This fuels memories of seeing NA 4 times over the last couple of years. London at the Tuffnell Park dome, Belgium at Antwerp w/ Discharge, Christ On Parade and Warcry, played infront of 2000 rabid fans going ape. I can honestly say I've never seen as many injuries at a gig than I did at this one it was pure unadulterated bedlum. The next day with Agent Orange at a secret gig (announced to 2000 the day before!!) at the world famous and now sadly defunct Lintfabriek club in front of a cosy 200 punters, where I witnessed Brannons scowl from about 5 foot!! and finally Manchester. I've longed to own a NA ep for a while and I scored a decent deal on this. It's in great nick especially considering its age with a flawless insert and heavy card stock cover complimented by a near mint piece of shiny black vinyl. Definitely one if not my favourite hardcore ep ever. I'm happy!!!

2 comments:

mcs said...

Nice work '87! I actually think the 2nd press looks better. I mean, come on, that red NA on the label... how good is that!

Lins87 said...

I agree dude. I always liked the red labels more than the first press black even if I do support Newcastle United hahaha