Thursday 21 August 2008

GORILLA BISCUITS , LETS START TODAY........



As far as the whole melodic hardcore thing goes I doubt you'll find any record as good as this. Combination of poppy hooks, great lyrics and a little sprinkling of NYHC. I have had the regular black vinyl pressing of this record for aeons but decided to shelve out the moola for a 1st press purple variant. I remember seeing a handwritten sign that the staff of Volume record shop in Newcastle had placed in the coming soon rack. It basically said "new Gorilla Biscuits lp out in two weeks". Honestly I was so excited to get this Lp that two weeks seemed like two years of waiting, but it was worth it! The pictures don't really do this justice, heavy vinyl obviously purple in colour with a nice white swirl effect mixed in there for good measure also the cover is the embossed logo one. One I had to have!

2 comments:

CLASSX archive said...

great pieace of music i love this album

i have the same colored one :p

Adrianne said...

is there any possibility you would be interested in selling this... or might you know where i could get one for myself?