Friday 2 July 2010

MISFITS THE LEGACY



The Misfits Legacy of Brutality originally released in March of 86 and limited to 500copies on clear red and 500 on white. Transition presses from one colour to the other included 16 pink copies and subsequent copies of red (with black streaks from the first pressing) and white copies (with pink/red streaks from the red version). This was basically because of the pressing plates not being cleaned. Anyway now on to this version that I own. This is mostly white bar one small pink streak in the vinyl so I guess it does count as a streaked version just.I'll hit up a photo once my camera battery has restored its charge. Lukily I also hit up a pretty good trade for this bad boy and to say I'm happy to own it is an understatement. Now someone get me a colour Earth AD on the cheap!!!

No comments: